The shot scope V3 GPS Golf watch is a high-performance golf watch that is comfortable to be put on.It can also be an excellent tool for any golfer trying to improve their game.
This modern golf watch features high-tech GPS tracking and performance analysis, allowing you to monitor every shot with pinpoint accuracy. With access to 36,000+ preloaded courses, It can provide you with detailed information on course hazards, distances to the green, and more.
You can even track your stats over time so you can easily pinpoint areas of improvement and make adjustments accordingly.
The most fascinating aspect is that whether you’re a beginner or an expert, the Shot Scope V3 GPS Golf Watch is a superb tool for improving your game.
- Performance Tracking
- Easy Set Up
- Miss Mapped. (Some users said )
How to set up and use the Shot Scope V3 GPS Golf Watch?
Once you have bought and received your Shot Scope V3 GPS Golf Watch, it’s time to get everything ready for use.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to set up and start using the watch:
- Charge the watch by connecting it to a power source via the charging cable provided with your purchase.
- Download the Shot Scope mobile app, available for both iOS and Android devices.
Download it now for Android devices.
Download it now for iOS
- Follow the instructions on the watch screen to connect your watch to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Log into your Shot Scope account from within the mobile app or create a new one if you don’t already have one.
- Once the watch is connected to your account, you can use it to track your game statistics during your round of golf. The app will automatically detect when you have taken a shot and record all the relevant data so that you can later review it and analyze your performance.
- After finishing your round of golf, sync the watch with the mobile app so that all of your game data is stored in the cloud.
- You can then review and analyze all of the data from within the app to get an understanding of your performance.
Recommended Videos For You…
Now that you’ve set up and learned how to use the Shot Scope V3 GPS Golf Watch, it’s time to hit the course and improve your game! Good luck!
Shot Scope user Andy Todd tells us
It is an excellent product that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-use golf tracking device. It takes about 15 minutes to set up and can easily handle two rounds of golf on a single battery charge.
The main reason I got this product was for the club distance tracking, and it works really well in that regard. It is comfortable to wear and the distances are accurate for hazards, although the green distances are only measured as a direct line so doglegs may not be completely accounted for.
There are occasional misses or adds of shots but these can easily be edited after the round using the dashboard.
All in all, I’m very satisfied with this product and believe it can be helpful in lowering scores over time.
This Shot Scope X5 GPS watch will be great value for money. The app is quite basic but has pretty much everything you need to analyze club shot distance, and accuracy is surprisingly good. Also, so far, it is pretty accurate. So, you can take one.