When it comes to select the right golf ball, there are literally hundreds to choose from. You have to select the one that enhances your game style, and various golf balls have their distinct price range. Each shot matters while playing because a single shot is responsible for winning and losing at the end.
Every golf ball has a different layer, compression rate, and spin rate. We will look into the features and characteristics of the ten best golf balls for average golfer; you must try out different balls of different brands. We will see every aspect of the golf balls that will enable you to make the right decision.
The following are the 7 best golf balls for average golfers:
- Callaway Golf SuperSoft Golf Balls
- Snell MTB Black Golf Balls
- Wilson Golf Staff Fifty Elite Golf Balls
- Titleist Tour Soft Golf Balls
- TaylorMade Project (a) Golf Balls
- Bridgestone Golf e12 soft golf balls
We will explain the features and reasons for the best golf balls in the following sections.
#1: Callaway Golf SuperSoft Golf Balls
Callaway super soft is one of the most popular balls in years. It has a soft feel that provides additional speed to the ball and is a long-distance ball. The accuracy and speed depend on the ultra-low compression. This is the main aspect that is responsible for the increased efficiency in the game play.
You might be a newbie who is struggling to get the best form; Callaway golf super soft enables players to get the best result and also helps to add control around the grass that is helpful for players. It contains a black background that will provide an alignment tool.
Sport Type: Golf
Item Weight: 1.4 Pounds
- The Callaway super soft is an extremely soft, long, and straight distance ball.
- The low compression rate enables the fast speed of the ball and accuracy.
- HEX Aerodynamics reduces drag and enhances the lift that travels longer.
- It is worth the price and helps in maintaining a long distance.
- Helpful in improving golf scores.
• It is budget-friendly.
• One of the senior and best picks.
• Helps beginners to improve the game.
- This can be slightly softer than others can.
• Designed for handicap players.
#2: Snell MTB Black Golf Balls
The Snell MTB black golf balls are an easy option for the average golfer. It provides excellent mid-level swing speed and the best golf balls for average golfer that benefits the lower spin generated by the ball. The compression this golf ball posses works in favor of an average golfer.
- Includes 7% lower compression.
- Offers low spin and long-distance.
- The aerodynamics offer it to drive straight even on windy days.
- Its price is the disadvantage.
#3: Wilson Golf Staff Fifty Elite Golf Balls
You may consider buying Wilson fifty elite golf balls if you notice the existing golf swing is not polished. This is the best golf ball an average golfer could have with an average swing speed. You can get 240 to 250 yards with the soft feel this golf ball has.
- Maintains stability between fiery distances with a soft feel
• Better rubber protection
• More than 22% softer than other balls
• Contains low dimples
- They do not last longer
#4: Titleist Tour Soft Golf Balls
When a player plays with this golf ball, it provides the largest core this ball has ever manufactured. Players can improve their gameplay with this golf ball. Titleist tour softball gives better performance when it delivers a soft feel and a longer distance. The soft tour feature is the highest and efficient core Titleist has produced, and an ultra-thin 4CE cover surrounds it. This increases short game perfection.
- Affordable than other options
• Good for beginner golfers
• Top-level durability and soft feel
• Reputable brand
- Not so suitable for golfers of faster swings
#5: TaylorMade Project (a) Golf Balls
The new project includes a three-layer layout that has a dual distance core. This technique is used that consists of a soft feel for good driving distance. This is one of the most successful and best golf balls for average golfer that have even been sold. The Taylor Made project golf ball is manufactured particularly for mid-handicappers who are in need of approach-shot spin. This golf ball generates additional spin, which stops the ball closer to the hole.
- Helps to generate extra spin
- Promotes lower scores
- Extremely high spin levels
- New cast urethane cover
- Soft responsive and reliable
- Unlike others, it does not spin around the greens.
#6: Bridgestone Golf e12 soft golf balls
Bridgestone golf balls have an average swing speed, and every aspect it includes is also average; this best suit the average player.
- Enhanced forgiveness
- Delta Wing thrust
- Not as consistent as others are
#7: Wilson Ultra 500 Distance Personalized Golf balls
These golf balls are personalized, which means you can add your desired text to them. They are pretty attractive indeed and would definitely act as an ideal option for the golf lovers.
- Personalize golf balls
- Provides greater abrasion resistance
- Covers more distance
- Hard around the greens
Do not invest your money buying inexpensive golf balls. We have mentioned all the features, pros, and cons of the ten best golf balls for average golfer. Most of the golf balls are suitable for every player and are of affordable price.