Best Driver For High Handicapper
Acing in the round of golf using high-performance irons and hybrids is more than a possibility. Moreover, there are many technologically engineered irons especially developed for beginners, seniors, women, etc., that tend to boost the speed and distance without much effort. Therefore, to move forward in your short game, you need drivers integrated with advanced technology, which will generate straight and long-shot off the tee. Here is a list of the top best driver for high handicapper available in the market to help you choose a high-performance driver.
1. Taylormade M6 Driver
The TaylorMade M6 Driver is among the best driver for golfers as it is engineered with speed injection technology to maximize ball speed and distance. The phenomenal clubface curvature is excellent for off-center strikes, which help high handicappers and beginners generate longer shots.
- Engineered with aerodynamic shaping for enhanced clubhead speed
- Integrated with speed injection process for boosting distance
- A flexible hammerhead provides a large sweet spot.
- Twist face best for off-center shots.
- The large sweet spot for higher shots
- Lightweight golf club for a better swing
- Designed to reduce side spin
- It is not best for intermediate or pro-level golfers.
2. Taylormade Rbz Black Driver
The TaylorMade RBZ Black Driver has an extremely forgiving clubface, and even the shaft feels so great that it does not offer much lag during the swing. Moreover, it is integrated with a 460cc titanium clubhead for a clean shoot off the tee.
- Adjustable loft with large clubhead for optimal trajectory
- Lightweight club engineered for higher launch.
- The shaft provides a maximum distance and smooth feel.
- It has a sleek design with a black satin finish.
- Too forgiving clubface for maximum trajectory
- It has an adjustable loft to help in launch angle and forgiveness.
- It is much stiffer as compared to other golf clubs.
3. Taylormade M4 Driver
Another on the list of the most forgiving driver for high handicapper is TaylorMade M4 Driver, which is incorporated with a twist face ideal for beginners and high handicappers to take a straight and long shot.
- Engineered hammerhead that creates a wide sweet spot
- The company has reduced sole volume for a more forgiving drive.
- The advanced twist face is integrated with a corrective face angle.
- With its face curvature, it is ideal for mis-hits.
- It offers excellent forgiveness.
- You will get a large sweet spot.
- The grip of the club might be stiff.
4. Callaway Golf Rogue Driver 2020
The rogue driver by Callaway golf is the best-budgeted golf driver available in the market, which is specially engineered with jailbreak effect to elevate longer distance shots and enhanced ball speed.
- X-face VFT and jailbreak offer enhanced ball speed and distance.
- It is integrated with the largest crown surface for a wide footprint.
- Speed step enhances head speed and airflow.
- Lightweight graphite shaft ideal for high handicappers and beginners
- Integrated with jailbreak technology for enhanced performance
- Lightweight club for a better swing
- It does not include an adjustable loft for optimal trajectory.
5. Callaway Golf Mavrik Max Driver 2020
The Mavrik Max Driver by Callaway Golf has an adjustable loft and lie of the club head, making it the best driver for high handicapper.
- Significantly lighter, strong face for forgiveness and speed
- Lighter carbon is used in the golf redistribute for higher trajectory.
- The complex internal titanium rib system generates a more resonant sound.
- Lightweight clubhead for ease in swing
- Cannon-like sound
- The adjustable screws might get lost over time.
6. Cobra 2018 Golf King F8 Driver
The King F8 Driver by a cobra is one of the ideal options for the best driver for high handicapper as it is a lightweight and well-balanced design for optimal trajectory.
- It has the hottest, thinnest, most precise CNC-milled face.
- Made of ultralight carbon fiber for higher trajectory
- It has an adjustable loft for maximizing distance.
- It is integrated with a square clubface.
- Ultra-lightweight for ease in swinging
- The adjustable loft allows you to maximize distance.
- It does not come with a clubhead cover.
7. Cobra Golf F-Max Superlite Offset Driver
The F-Max Superlite Offset Driver by cobra has made a significant improvement for the past few years, making it ideal for beginners and high handicappers.
- Lighter shaft, grip, club head, and total weight
- Specially forged E9 face to generate larger hitting surface
- It offers higher forgiveness for higher launch.
- It features both a straight neck design and an offset.
- The driver club is lightweight for a better swing.
- Higher forgiveness provides you a large sweet spot.
- The company does not provide clubhead cover.
8. Cleveland Golf Launcher Turbo Driver
The Cleveland Launcher Turbo Driver is integrated with a revolutionary turbocharged cup to increase the ball speed and distance.
- The turbocharged cup face offers a larger impacting area.
- It has a deep weight to ensure more delivery speed.
- External and internal weight reduction offers to maximize forgiveness.
- The driver club features a wide impact area that provides an excellent level of forgiveness.
- It is the best driver for mid to high handicappers and beginners.
- It does not come with a wrench.
9. Wilson Staff Golf D7 Driver
Wilson staff’s D7 driver is integrated with super-light design and dynamic launch control, which provide you with the right weight required for hitting an optimal shot. Thus, it is ideal for handicappers and beginners to swing the club quickly.
- It has a super-light design that boosts ball speed and distance.
- It is integrated with a 3-piece crown to neutralize the vibration.
- It has optimized internal weighting.
- The integrated technology provides your precision and distance shots.
- It features enough forgiveness to enhance off-center strikes.
- The company does not provide cover for the clubhead.
10. Mazel 460cc Titanium Golf Driver
The 460cc Titanium Golf Driver by mazel can improve the performance of handicaps for sure as it provides an excellent opportunity for the golfer to swing faster.
- It is engineered with a CNC cup face for optimal trajectory, even on mis-hits.
- The clubhead is strong and super-light for better swing speeds.
- It offers a large sweet spot.
- It is integrated with a speed channel trench for ball speed, distance, and forgiveness.
- It is best for handicapper and beginners.
- It does not tend to have a comfortable grip.
These are the top drivers for high handicapper and beginners in the market, which offers higher forgiveness and distance.