Best left-handed Golf Clubs
On average, lefties have a shorter life span as compared to righties counterparts, but that’s not true. Everyone lives as long as others depending on the lifestyle and health of the individual. It is a fact that right-handed people have dominated the world because the numbers of lefties are approximately 3% of the world’s total population.
Thus, to assist you and left-handed golfers in enjoying the game, numerous companies are developing the best left-handed golf clubs because they must endure a long list of hardships, but everyone is a creative and free-spirited thought leader at the end of the day.
Since the left-hander has to work more to compete with the hardships of the right-handed world, the manufacturer begins to manufacture golf clubs for left-handed golfers to enhance the level of their game and skills. Moreover, it also encourages them to improve their gameplay when knowing that they can make a difference by proving their worth in the world. If you are a left-hand golfer and looking for the best club in the market? Then, you have visited the right place.
Here, you will find the best golf clubs for left-handed players available on the market, along with a detailed review of each club. So without further ado, let us look at the details of different golf clubs specially made for left-handed golfers.
1. Callaway Men’s Strata Golf Set
Callaway is among the most popular golf equipment and accessories; they use quality material and the latest technology to produce a golf club set. Furthermore, they have not overlooked the market’s left-handers, and this club set is one of the Best Golf Clubs for Left-Handers, which is perfectly optimized for lefties.
It is great for amateurs, intermediate, or mid-handicap golfers to cover a wide range of individuals in the market. The golf set contains a titanium driver with a highly forgiving 460cc head and confidence-inspiring. Moreover, every club is engineered for maximum launch and distance while offering enough forgiveness. So without further ado, let us look at the features of Callaway strata’s golf set for lefties.
- The set will contain a versatile 3 and 5 wood engineered for long-distance shots with good aerodynamics.
- You will also get 4 and 5 hybrids that will help in delivering perfect shots as they will prevent you from struggling with a long shot.
- The wood, driver, and hybrids are equipped with headcovers.
- The set will also include 6 through to 9 iron that manufactured using stainless steel and equipped with cavity-backed irons, engineered with the latest flight technology. It will offer most golfers excellent distance, control, and forgiveness.
- You will also get a pitching wedge and a sand wedge; you will have to buy a sand wedge separately in the case of other companies.
- The Best Golf Clubs for Left-Handers by Callaway come in a quality stand bag, which is durable as well as lightweight. It offers ample storage and equipped with a comfortable back strap with an aesthetic look.
- These Callaway golf clubs are well worth the investment.
- It is a complete set that includes everything a left-handed golfer could wish for.
- It includes four headcovers.
- Every club is engineered for better aerodynamic drivers and woods.
- The golf bag is lightweight and made from durable material.
- Intermediate golfers may not be able to enjoy the swinging speed of the driver.
2. Pinemeadow Pgx Golf Clubs
If you are looking for quality on a tight budget, then golf clubs of pine meadow are made from high-quality materials, and every club is engineered for better shots. In a few years, it has become the Best Left-handed Golf Clubs, and they have also received positive feedback from lefties golfers over the world.
You will get an impressive 460cc driver for delivering impressive and longer shots with good accuracy. Moving further, you will get a 3-wood equipped with a lightweight graphite shaft. You will also find a four hybrid, and it will help you prevent tricky longer irons. All these clubs have headcovers for better grip.
Apart from having good quality clubs, the best part about these clubs is that they are highly affordable; even left-handers with a tight budget can easily purchase these golf clubs. Though the set does not include a sand wedge and a putter, you can buy it separately from reputed manufactures and select the style according to your preference. So without ado, let us look at the features of pine meadow PGX golf clubs.
- The set features an a460cc driver, specially build for distance and accuracy.
- The golf club set will also include a three-wood and hybrid.
- Additionally, we will receive a pitching wedge with ultra-wide soles that have been optimized for easy launch, delivery, and spin.
- Clubs in the golf set integrate with headcovers for a better shot and protect clubs from unnecessary scratches.
- All clubs have a white nano finish on three wood, driver, and hybrid.
- All clubs are manufactured using stainless steel material.
- The company has used the latest technology to provide better shots and results.
- The material used in the shaft is high-quality graphite.
- It has an outstanding value for money that means left-hand golfers can easily buy without compromising the quality.
- The 460cc driver will deliver quality long shots with better accuracy.
- It is one of the best left-handed golf clubs for beginners due it build quality and price, along with the clubs included in the set.
- The graphite shaft is equipped with the 3-wood and driver.
- Three clubs are covered with headcovers.
- Clubs are manufactured with sole wide irons to ensure robust build quality.
- This set of clubs might not be suitable for pro-left-hand golfers because it includes only 5-clubs.
- You will not get a putter, sand wedge along with golf club bag; you will have to buy them separately.